Facelift, Neck Lift And Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Before and After

I will be with you now dr. Caridi specializes in plastic surgery for men and women from West Lake Plastic.


And today I have an interesting case to offer will be a little something

Somewhat unusual because although I do a lot of facials, nose, ears and all that kind of stuff, a lot of people don't want me to photograph them for privacy reasons and partly because of my clients but this patient actually volunteered this is kind of so cold.

Today among other things I will do for her, we will do some facial work.
I'm going to talk a little bit about my philosophy of facial work and how to analyze patients and put them together in their condition, I do a modified face lift in the neck lift or what I call my left Austin which is a kind of cold cracks around the ear, nothing here again which is small and under there and I am able to Make some gentle improvements to the neck and lower face of the middle face area, and then we'll make the top and beautify the lower eyelid so this is just a lift to the eye.

I will discuss my approach because we can do a little acid peeled on her eyes.
I'm going to actually talk about some of the things we won't do because it's not really necessary. From the acid peeler on her eyes, I will talk about some things that will not do it because it is not necessarily necessary.

So in general, facial plastic surgery is really an art that I've been doing for thirty years, I've changed my way of doing it over the years just to polish my patients and what makes them happy and what really results in a safe and reliable. That people can really see there is a difference you seem better you look more comfortable and younger and maybe younger than your friends, but they can't do that if you have done anything in my opinion, this is the home result.


Facelift, Neck Lift And Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Before and After

I'm not looking for distortions and kind of weirdness that seems mysterious if you've done something, I want to look a bit natural from the rest and all that kind of stuff and we'll talk a little bit about healing, expectations and all kinds of other things, so anyway, the next thing What we'll do is go back in we'll analyze the patient and then we'll show you excerpts from the procedure, because otherwise I think some don't have much time and we'll get some fun with this and hopefully.

You will learn something and give you a better perspective of facial plastic surgery, especially in my hands here at West Lake Plastic Surgery, so it is time as they say and we will distinguish it and before we determine that we will only move from top to bottom of everything, so she is basically a woman Beautiful has a great skeleton.

What I mean by bone structure is that she has a beautiful stair line that will lift the cheekbones, she has good eyebrows okay, so let's analyze some from top to bottom just for a kind of her point of view she has a natural length of forehead and she got a full head of hair which is really nice, I got some wrinkles here between the eyes, and this is the Botox country I say, so the wrinkles you get here and the crow's feet are watching the video to see it.

Facelift, Neck Lift And Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Before and After Facelift, Neck Lift And Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Before and After Reviewed by TopQ8 on 2:57 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.